Monday, August 31, 2009

Eli's LC Baby Shower

So we had our second of four baby showers yesterday in Lake Charles. It was so wonderful to see all of my family and friends. I'm so thankful to have such wonderful people in my life to give me such a great shower. The cake was absolutely adorable and the food was amazing. I even asked them if I could stop opening gifts so I could get a bite to eat before it was all gone!!

My mom and I stayed up until midnight organizing and washing all of Eli's new clothes. Let's just say my car was completely on overload driving back to BR this afternoon! I don't know where I'm going to put everything, so send any ideas my way! So, 2 down 2 to go! Here are some pics from the shower... Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. i love finding real-life friend blogs! :) eli is going to be well-prepared and super loved. so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You look awesome! You are right- the cake was precious! Looks like you got lots of goodies!! There is never enough room- get used to it!! We put things in the attic that she didn't need until later. It helped some! Can't wait to meet Eli!! He is going to steal your heart!

    ReplyDelete