Friday, August 21, 2009

Eli's Coming!!!

As most of you know, I am 7 1/2 months pregnant!! Jon and I are expecting our baby boy, Elijah Scott(Eli) to be here around October 25th. We are so excited and can't wait to meet him! I wanted to start blogging so that our friends and family can keep up with the latest and greatest on Eli. Just to start, I will be posting some pics of my belly and Eli's nursery!! Enjoy!
5 mos prego!
6 mos prego!7 1/2 mos prego!
Eli's Nursery










3 comments:

  1. you're such a cute little pregnant girlie.. all belly! congratulations on baby eli! I look forward to the updates.. I'm linking your blog to mine so I can follow ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Blair. Love the site. I know you are so excited. It will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pumped you are blogging! Please keep us posted on little man. He is almost here! I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete