Once again, I can't believe Eli is already 4 1/2 mos old. He went for his check up a few weeks ago and weighed in at (drumroll please)... 19 lbs 8 ozs and is 27 in long!! He is off the charts for both his height and weight. I know y'all are shocked.
Anyway, life just continues to get better and better. Here are some of the latest things Eli has been doing...cooing, laughing at funny noises I make, DROOLING, starting to sit up, smiling, sleeping a solid 8-9 hours a night, rolling over (belly to back), and for his latest...EATING BABY FOOD!! That's right, he has tried all of the orange veggies and loves them. However, I tried to give him green beans tonight and that didn't go over so well. I'm going to give it another try tomorrow. Keep your finger crossed that he won't turn out to be a picky eater. (I doubt he will!!) More pics of Eli to come so stay tuned!!!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment