Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baton Rouge Shower

So after we had the Lafayette shower, we headed back to BR. Once again, my mom and I stayed up late organizing more of Eli's goodies. It has been such a blessing to have my mom help me get everything in order. I don't know what I would do without her!

Well, we woke up Sunday morning ready for the BR shower and decided to go to Wal- Mart to pick up some last minute things. Little did we know, we were about to get drenched by a huge rain storm! Let's just say our hair looked permed by the time we got everything in the car. I thought the weather would put a damper on the shower, but it cleared up right before and everything was fine. When we got to the shower, I was a little overwhelmed. Everything was beautifully decorated, especially the awesome cake Meg made. It looked exactly like the shower invitation!! They even went as far as to make some of my favorite foods. I felt so blessed and priviledged to be able to call them my friends. I love you all so very much!!! Here are some pics of the awesome shower!!

1 comment:

  1. BLAIRE!!! It's Kate Dawson (Darbonne)! I found your blog through Deidra...so you're having a boy!! John Paul is 14 months, and we're having number 4 in March. Check out the Dawson blog, and I would love to be in touch with ANYTHING you need! God Bless your growing family.

    ReplyDelete